An arrangement of preserved Flat moss as basis and highlights of Pole moss, Amaranth, Tree fern, Salal and Ivy in a frame made from plywood and solid beech wood in dark grey.
Since the preserved plants are natural the shape and size of each plant will differ from the illustrated image. In nature, no two plants are identical. Likewise every arrangement we make is unique and is made to order.
INSTRUCTIONS & ADVICE
Preserved moss and foliage are great and versatile materials, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Preserved moss and foliage can only be used indoors
- It must not get wet or be placed in overly humid conditions
- Its colour will fade if placed in direct sunlight
- It’s very tactile – so it’s best to place it out of reach to avoid damage from curious hands
- It’s low maintenance, but can be repaired or tidied if needed