BELCAT PRESERVED PLANTS
BelCat plants are natural plants that have been treated by a special, 100 % eco friendly preservation liquid.
The Pole Moss composition speaks for itself. With its intense green colour and hilly surface it reminds of a forest soil scenery.
Pole Moss brings a touch of charm and refinement in three dimensions to your environment. Pole moss, also called ball moss, is a raw material that is naturally round and aesthetic whose elegant curved gives dynamics to any interior.
Since the plants are natural the shape and size of each plant will differ from the illustrated image. In nature, no two plants are identical.
INSTRUCTIONS & ADVICE
Preserved Moss is a great and versatile material, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Preserved moss can only be used indoors
- It must not get wet or be placed in overly humid conditions
- Its colour will fade if placed in direct sunlight
- It’s very tactile – so it’s best to place it out of reach to avoid damage from curious hands
- It’s low maintenance, but can be repaired or tidied if needed