BELCAT PRESERVED PLANTS
BelCat plants are natural plants that have been treated by a special, 100 % eco friendly preservation liquid.
Forest moss frames have less depth than many other moss types thus giving it more of a carpet look and feel.
The natural, intense and lush green is almost like a freshly cut lawn in an English garden.
They are available in various sizes and can be combined with several compositions of our product range.
Since the plants are natural the shape and size of each plant will differ from the illustrated image. In nature, no two plants are identical.
INSTRUCTIONS & ADVICE
Preserved Moss is a great and versatile material, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Preserved moss can only be used indoors
- It must not get wet or be placed in overly humid conditions
- Its colour will fade if placed in direct sunlight
- It’s very tactile – so it’s best to place it out of reach to avoid damage from curious hands
- It’s low maintenance, but can be repaired or tidied if needed