THE STRANDKORB – A UNIQUELY GERMAN BEACH CHAIR
With the deVries beach chair ALBATROS XL you bring vacation feelings to your home. Enjoy your well-deserved break in the beach chair on the terrace, in the garden or on your balcony. The beach chair has advantages not only in the heat or in blazing sunshine, but also when the days get fresher it is absolutely relaxing to linger in the beach chair. When looking for a high-quality beach chair for the garden or terrace, there is no way around deVries. In addition to the popular beach chairs, the manufacturer’s attractive product range also includes teak and wicker furniture of the highest quality. The pillow equipment can be removed completely. Many different fabrics, designs and colours are available when choosing your individual pillow interior.
Ordinarily, a Strandkorb is provided with interior fabrics, which are not removable and unfortunately tend to attract mould during the wet seasons. The deVries Group is the only provider of the PURE® STRANDKORB, these are both OUTSIDE and INSIDE braided and thus offer a special beach chair experience. An invisible screen – protective film between the inner and outer braiding – provides protection from wind and sand. The pillow cases can be removed completely. Thus the chances of mould forming on any part of the strandkorb is reduced to Zero.
With DE VRIES PURE®EXCLUSIVE series, you have an abundance of variations available. Select your favourite.
Details about the model Albatros:
- Massive and fully assembled beach chair
- Reclining angle: 80 °
- Mahogany solid wood with ornament carvings
- Storage space under the seat
- Elaborately braided sun pattern on the side walls
- Extremely weatherproof
- Aluminium Portholes
- 6 mm PE braid in White Kubu
- Washable fabric (100% acrylic), with zip
- Protective film between the braid and the fabric
- Completely removable cushion interior
- High-gloss polished stainless steel fittings
- Awning easily removable
- 2 comfortable neck pillows
- 2 cuddle pillows
- Long, attachable and 2-way height adjustable footrests including padded, removable foot cushions
- 2 swivel and removable bistro tables
- Return springs
Better safe than sorry!
This beach basket has undergone a safety test by TÜV-Rhineland in accordance with DIN EN 581-1.
Only Indonesian timber from legal cultivation was used, which thus meets the conditions of the EU Timber Regulation. It’s so easy to protect the environment.
Oeko-Tex® stands for an independent pollutant test for healthy textile products of all kinds. All fabrics used for our pads and pillow trims are tested in an independent pollutant test according to The Oeko-Tex® standard.