BIOPHYLIA MEETS IONIAN TRADITION | EVIL EYE TERRA
– CHLOE • by L’ATELIER KONTOR 202 –
An eclectic mix of various preserved moss types and foliage. Inspired by the geometric shapes of the traditional Cypriot psathi and weave combined with the ionian evil eye. A boho chic moss mural that cannot go amiss in any interior space.
The choice of colours reflects an arid landscape; hot sand, dry bushes and fiery sun combined with the vivid and intense green of nature.
All materials used in this artwork are natural and preserved to last for several years. This includes:
- Polar Moss / Reindeer Moss / Lichen in various colours
- Pole moss
- Bear grass
INSTRUCTIONS & ADVICE
Since the plants are natural the shape and size of each plant will differ from the illustrated image. In nature, no two plants are identical. But please note:
- Preserved plants are for indoor use only
- Should not get wet or be placed in overly humid conditions
- Should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- Low maintenance, but can be repaired or tidied if needed