Our plants are natural plants that have been treated by a special, 100 % eco friendly preservation liquid.
The Papyrus composition features various preserved plants (some trimmed) that rise out of the frame that are planted along a variety of moss types thus creating a very natural and lush effect. Papyrus is available in a number of sizes and can be combined with other pieces of our product range to create exciting compositions. Foliage and moss frames are guaranteed to create a cosy atmosphere at home and at work it can be an inspiring piece of green creating an enhanced workflow.
Since the plants are natural the shape and size of each plant will differ from the illustrated image. In nature, no two plants are identical.
INSTRUCTIONS & ADVICE
Preserved Moss is a great and versatile material, but there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Preserved moss can only be used indoors
- It must not get wet or be placed in overly humid conditions
- Its colour will fade if placed in direct sunlight
- It’s very tactile – so it’s best to place it out of reach to avoid damage from curious hands
- It’s low maintenance, but can be repaired or tidied if needed